Have you become the Office HIPAA Administrator?
As an integral part of your office’s staff, we know more often than not you get assigned “undesirable” jobs or projects no one else wants to take care of. As an unsung hero, one of these tasks may be to monitor and/or upkeep your HIPAA compliance program. It may not be your expertise. It may be a burden on your time and resources. And we feel your (HIPAA) pain.
CAM HIPAA Solutions can literally take this thankless job off your hands so you can focus on your other job responsibilities. As HIPAA compliance experts we can seamlessly take over the monitoring and upkeep of your entire HIPAA compliance program, including securing all of your sensitive personnel and patient data.
Download your guides to gain better knowledge behind Risk Analysis and Risk Assessments
Allow for us to run an risk analysis and determine what vulnerabilities your company has, as well as recommending policies and procedures to ensure your compliance. If the risk analysis determines that a redesign in your company’s framework is necessary, allow for us to handle the grunt work.
CAM HIPAA Solutions is the easiest and fastest way to protecting patient information and becoming compliant with the HIPAA Security Rule.
The most important aspect of CAM HIPAA Solutions is that we do all the hard work for you.
- We write your policies and procedures
- We perform your risk assessment
- We train your employees
- We respect your precious time and we minimize the time and effort that you have to put in. And we are with you every step of the way (we are really good at hand holding). Over a 2 week period you will probably spend 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours we promise) working with us. After that you are done and we do the rest.
- Our training videos are light and enjoyable (some clients say their employees think our training is actually fun!). HIPAA is boring no more!
- We have priced our service so every organization can afford it.
- We promise to minimize the time you spend, get you up to speed on HIPAA without overwhelming you, help your employees protect patient information and take “become HIPAA compliant “ off your to-do list
Please give one our consultants a call at (888) 959-0220 or schedule a time to speak with a consultant at your convenience.