We offer many types of hardware including desktops, servers, and mobile devices (tablets).
We partner with leading manufactures to bring our clients a new-model, relevant selection of hardware that fits their environments.
This includes (but not limited to):
- VPNs for data encryption when you’re in between business locations, traveling or using a mobile device.
- Hard drive and storage encryption
- There is no system on earth (yet) that is able to prevent data breaches with 100 percent accuracy. However we can get very close to this mark. The key is putting the right hardware in place to minimize all threats. This includes having the best software in place that is able to detect intrusion and provide reporting.
- In the case of a breach, when you have sophisticated data encryption in place your information is extremely difficult to decode by hackers.
- Business continuity and data archiving solutions.
- Encrypting said archives.
- Hardware that can be remotely wiped clean in the event of theft or loss.
For more information about our packages and pricing, visit our Service Levels and Pricing page
Companies that we work with to provide these services include (but not limited to) Cisco, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Sonicwall.