HIPAA Compliant Technology Support
When you don’t have to worry about the performance and security of your technology you can get back to running your business. With an experienced CAM HIPAA Solutions IT Consultant on your team, your company’s security has never been in better hands.
If anything should occur, CAM offers support retainers as well as regular maintenance contracts that include a four-hour response guarantee.
Strategically located in Van Nuys and Beverly Hills, we are no more than an hour drive from most cities in the Southern California area. Our engineers have years of consulting experience in Los Angeles, Orange County and beyond, which means we know the quickest ways to navigate the in Southern California and how to reach your location in the most efficient way possible.
Remote and Onsite Support
Offering different levels of maintenance we provide you the safe and secure support that best fits you and your business.
Using remote management, we handle Level 1 and Level 2 issues without delaying or intruding your personal space to return you and your company back to normal operations. When handling more serious Level 2 and Level 3 issues, we provide the onsite support required to tackle these more complex issues.
Level 1 Support is the initial support level responsible for basic customer issues such as troubleshooting.
Level 2 Support is a more in-depth technical support level than Level 1 and therefore costs more as the techs are more experienced and knowledgeable on a particular product or service.
Level 3 Support is the highest level of support in a three-tiered technical support model responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced problems.
Our help desk is one of the key components to understanding our clients needs and determine the actions that are necessary to meet the satisfaction of our clients. In 75% of break-fix networks, the company management or IT staff first learns about performance problems when they contact the help desk.
At CAM our help desk team are positioned to:
- Understand the end user’s experience – gain actionable business intelligence
- Make the right investments – plan server capacity
- Control complexity – manage virtual, cloud and physical environments from a single pane of glass
- Ensure high uptime and performance – monitor applications and servers proactively
Our Managed Network Services (MNS) provides monitoring and management support for both wide-area networks (WANs) and local area networks (LANs). We design, engineer, implement, and provide ongoing, 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year network management support.
Our MNS include:
- System and storage
- We provide day-to-day operational management and support for your system’s infrastructure so you can focus on your core organizational objectives and worry less about system maintenance.
- We monitor and manage:
- Microsoft Windows, Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint
- S– USE and RedHat Linux, IBM pSeries, IBM iSeries, IBM DB2, and IBM Websphere
- Sun Solaris and Oracle
- Intrusion Prevention
- With information theft, virus attacks, and application abuse on the rise, it is critical for you to secure your organization’s network and protect valuable resources. We provide comprehensive network security through the deployment and management of several sophisticated security technologies.
- Loaner Hardware
- When your hardware is having an issue, onsite support cannot quickly correct the issue. In these situations CAM’s support retainer provides courtesy loaner hardware so you and your staff can remain productive and prevent costly work interruptions.
For more information about our packages and pricing, visit our Service Levels and Pricing page
Certified and Trusted Staff
You know HIPAA requirements is serious business and you only want trustworthy professionals working on with and having access to your sensitive data.
Be assured all CAM associates undergo a comprehensive background check as one way to ensure your EPHI is being handled by properly screened individuals. We use industry-leader HireRight to conduct all of our background checks.
In addition to this commitment to security, all CAM engineers and consultants have earned their required and appropriate certifications so you know experienced professionals are part of your extended information security team. Certifications include Certified HIPAA Privacy Associate (CHPA) and/or Certified HIPAA Privacy Expert (CHPA).
Our engineers are CompTIA A+ Certified and some carry our Level 3 support certifications.
These certifications include:
- CompTIA Network + Certification
- CompTIA Security + Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- Sonicwall Certification
- VM ware Certification